[AT] What to do

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Jan 11 08:16:01 PST 2016

I have wanted a skid loader for many years and had an old Bobcat 643
back in the mid 70's.  I had a friend with an 843 bring it around and
left it for me to try out for a trade.   I could not operate the right
foot control due to the spinal problems I have. I could not put enough
pressure on the control to lower the lift.   I gave up.   I would have
to have one that had all the controls on the joysticks.

Cecil in OKla