[AT] Way off topic modern tractor question.

ATIS yostsw at atis.net
Sat Jan 9 11:15:17 PST 2016

Thanks for the info but unfortunately the tractor is gone.   I called Thursday evening as soon as it posted on Craigslist.  Sounded good so I decided to buy Friday morning, and posted my message Friday afternoon.   I immediately called after posting to make an appointment to see it and pick it up.  It was already sold.  That's how good the price was:  Sold and picked up in less than 24 hours.

Thanks though Cecil.  I appreciate it.

Spencer Yost