[AT] Way off topic modern tractor question.

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Jan 9 06:15:23 PST 2016

Spencer:
It is made for AGCO by ISEKI.  Personally I hate AGCO for their merger
and acquisition crap.  They screwed up getting parts for my White 2-105,
and Oliver 1850 and other Oliver tractors.  It is easier for me to get
parts for my Belarus tractors.

I checked a couple of parts sources where I get replacement parts for my
tractors.   That model has only a clutch and  water pump available.  I
had to look at the Iseki listing to find the pump.....

I would proceed with caution and get a great deal....

Cecil in OKla