[AT] Bearing Application needed

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Jan 5 17:10:06 PST 2016

The entirety of the problem with American corporations came from
the time (late 70's I suppose) when they quit letting the engineers
run the show and turned it over to the bean counters.   The focus
shifted from quality products and responsible management to
quick profits and big bonuses for management.

Charlie