[AT] Having a little fun

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 11:20:20 PST 2016

I don't know about anyone that wouldn't use it even that they don't have to
when working for themselves.
Not only has it kept me from bruises and scratches but I especially
remember when cutting down a really big oak. Somehow a piece of branch 4"
thick and about 2' long broke loose when hitting the ground and went high
through the air and hit the helmet. Now I mostly became surprised but if
not wearing the helmet...

Keep safe

Med vänlig hälsning

Mattias Kessén