[AT] Having a little fun

Gene Dotson gdotfly at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 06:56:13 PST 2016

    Brad, my main reason for buying it is that I am cutting a lot of
shagbark hickory for firewood. These blew down in the storm in 2012 so are
nicely seasoned. The rough bark has a tendency to throw small pieces of bark
that always seemed to be aimed at my left eye. Have been wearing safety
goggles to protect my eyes, but they fog up rather bad. The fine mesh face
shield Will solve that problem. The helmet is made by Forester.

Gene