[AT] It kind of blows my mind

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Jan 3 10:02:19 PST 2016

There is a lot of corporate pricing that makes no sense. Don't hold me to the exact pennies here
because I don't go into McDonalds very often but as I recall the last time I was there, 4 Chicken
McNuggetts were $2.  Or essentially $0.50 apiece.  The 6 chicken McNuggetts are something like$3.59 or
$0.60 apiece. That does not compute for me.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA

If we can employ guards with guns to protect money, we can and should employ guards with guns to
protect people. Bernard Goldberg.