[AT] I found a historical or hysterical photo

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Mon Feb 15 20:37:48 PST 2016

I don't think I could.   My cattle keep me pretty busy.  I don't have
anyone to take care of them when I am away now that my Dad is gone.  My
wife does not like to stay by herself, since her heart problems and I
really don't know if I could stand up to driving that long again.  I
still have it and I did not get it rigged for a winch truck as I wanted
to.   Fuel go so expensive, I stopped doing those long trips.  Now that
the D@##ed DOT is such a pain in the rear, I don't get very far from
home...   I spent 30 years trying to get a semi truck and trailer, when
I did, 2 years later, I cannot afford the insurance and  can only travel
150 miles from home.   I rigged the Ford L9000 tractor for a winch
truck, and the LTL9000 is still hooked up to the folding gooseneck.   It
will take $400 worth of insurance and 50 gallons of fuel just to drive
it to a sale.   The LTL is so low geared that it only gets about 3 1/2
miles to the gallon.

Cecil in OKla