[AT] Farmall C carburetor issues

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Feb 24 12:30:42 PST 2016

There is a web site somewhere online that lists all M-S and Zenith carbs and
the rebuild kits
for them and which rebuild kits interchange with which carbs. I was looking
for parts to
rebuild a M-S on my Allis D-14.  I found a M-S kit in tractor supply but it
didn't list my tractor.
Referring to the web site I figured out that most of the parts in the kit
from TS would work
on my carb and the one's that didn't I didn't need.  Unfortunately I have
lost the link or
at least can't find it any longer.

Charlie