[AT] Tractor parts getter repaired?

k7jdj at aol.com k7jdj at aol.com
Tue Feb 23 15:17:02 PST 2016

Do a search on Micron filter ratings and you will find that the micron filter designations don't mean much.  I looked at Baldwin filter site and Parker site.  Both say about the same that you have to know the test method used to make any use of the micron ratting on filters.  A 10 micron filter if it really filtered to 10 microns wouldn't let a very large particle through.

Gary

Renton, WA