[AT] Tractor parts getter repaired?

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 13:14:30 PST 2016

Cecil,

Yep you certainly do have dirt/gravel in the fuel!

May7be Racor makes something you could plumb in this one is only good up to
25psi but that's just the first (and most expensive) product I found.
http://www.racorfilter.com/online/index.php/75500fgx122.html

 Regardless, with a new tank and filters and everything purged you likely
will never have another problem.

Warren