[AT] Tractor parts getter repaired?

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Feb 23 05:53:46 PST 2016

Warren:
I believe it is really sand and gravel, as the largest particles are
about 1/4 inch across and triangular in shape.  My biggest gripe is that
even though this has a filter, crud that can plug the injector screen
can still get through...  The pump screen was full of a red powder that
I am sure is rust.   I could dump black liquid out of the fuel filter
inlet, and the outlet would be an orange liquid...   I use wix filters
which are supposed to be the best...  My complaint is that if this was
designed properly,  the filter would contain the sediment that is
plugging the injectors, and the injector screen would be a fail safe
protection if something got by the filter...  Just another one of Ford's
accountants ideas overiding the engineering....

Cecil in OKla