[AT] Farmall Regular prices

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Feb 18 19:51:47 PST 2016

Kind of unexpected, I have a fellow wanting to come take a look at my Farmall Regular that I have considered selling. What’s the price range on these lately? Mine is far from perfect. 1926 model, cut-off rears, newer front wheels from an F-series, F4 mag instead of E4A, VERY worn rear end and final drives, wrong starting tank, Radiator is a mess but holds water, carb could use some help, it does have the optional upholstered seat. Paint is close to 30 years and was not a pro job to begin with. I know its not worth a lot, but certainly more than a fencerow machine. I had it running last fall.

John Hall