[AT] Tractor hauling, central Ohio

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sun Feb 7 20:02:23 PST 2016

Steve:
It is a 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan with the electric defrost.   2000 to
2003 is all that will work.   The trouble with aftermarket tailgates is
that they are just not heavy enough to work.   I had one of those on a
chevy.  I loaded the 4 wheeler and bent the tailgate when I got the
4wheeler on the tailgate.  A Chevrolet gate would not bend like that.

Cecil in OKla