[AT] Tractor dash

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 7 18:27:07 PST 2016

The story has a very happy beginning.  Roger got here with his mother (in on the plan) and his brother and began looking over the I-14.  Then he asked if he could sit on the Cub, well of course.  As he was smiling and dreaming I asked if he liked that one.  He did. You really like it?  Yes, I really, really like .. 'Light bulb' .. REALLY??  Boy can that smile light up a neighborhood.  We proceeded to spend the afternoon troubleshooting, planning, tearing apart to inspect, and starting to resource parts & pieces.  This is going to be more fun than any model car project, let me tell you.  It's good to be Grandpa!

David

P.S.  Tyler,
Run, don't walk with this project.  Would love to see that man's face when you show him what you've accomplished.  Yes, it's that kind of important!