[AT] Tractor dash

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Feb 7 12:20:45 PST 2016

Sounds like a good haul. If you are up for another one I've got an
Industrial 20 (I-20) I would sell. Pretty much all there, ran when I backed
it under the shed 3-4 years ago.  Piloting an early tractor at 10-12 mph is
exciting! Only IH would design a tractor to run 4mph and then triple the
speed with no real improvements in handling! I've never paid much attention
to the I-14's, but the braking system on my 20 appears to have been borrowed
from the truck division.

Hope the Cub project turns out well with the grandson. That’s a good sized
machine to teach a kid how to rebuild, big enough not to be a lawnmower yet
small enough he can man-handle a lot of the parts/bolts.

John Hall