[AT] Tractor hauling, central Ohio

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Feb 6 21:37:34 PST 2016

Dean's post reminded me that I should give everyone an update on the 2009 Farmtrac 545 (AKA Ford 3600) that I was looking at. The seller and I could just never agree on a price so I am still loader-less.

He was near to the right neighborhood with the starting price but was never negotiable beyond a small token amount.   It was in great shape but let's face it.  From a technology point of view it was really a NOS 35 year old tractor; not a lightly used 7 year old tractor.  I should have realized when I saw the craigslist ad was 44 days old.   He's probably gotten several offers identical to mine.

Good luck with your new tractor Dean!

Spencer Yost