[AT] Test

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Feb 4 18:46:01 PST 2016

On 2/3/2016 12:38 PM, Gunnells, Bradley R wrote:
> Those were the days! So much happier for broadband and high speed internet. Imagine watching a video of Ralph’s over dialup??  :-)
>
> Brad

And just imagine trying to upload. Actually I don't have to imagine as I
can remember the dial up days of slow as molasses in January internet.
I've run over my alloted 10 gig of high speed for the month so I am on
high speed "light" which is still pretty good for most things except
uploading. I can still watch youtube videos at that speed but the
quality is definitely down. I could get fully unlimited high speed all the
time for half the price but I'd have to move to town to get that
(fibre-optic). And that is  a price I am not willing to pay.

Ralph in Sask.