[AT] OT - Refurbished computers

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Dec 29 13:37:43 PST 2016

Good news is about to come your way on internet Ralph.
There is a company called OneWeb that just inked a deal
with a big investor.  They are building a whole constellation
of satellites in a joint venture with Air Bus and it is their intention
to provide affordable internet connectivity via satellite to the entire
planet.  Not sure how long it will take to get it up and running but
it was announced on Fox Business News today.

You'll get used to the small screen on the smart phone but it is extremely
more useful if you have an internet connection so that you can run the phone
on
wifi as much as possible.  Otherwise it eats up battery and data at an
amazing rate.

Charlie