[AT] OT - Refurbished computers - now phones

markagreer markagreer at embarqmail.com
Sat Dec 31 21:36:16 PST 2016

I use an S7 for business. It is amazing what I can do from my phone these days. Mark

-------- Original message --------From: Dean VP <deanvp at att.net> Date: 12/31/16  9:08 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: 'Antique tractor email discussion group' <at at lists.antique-tractor.com> Subject: Re: [AT] OT - Refurbished computers - now phones
Thanks Mark.  I was hoping someone would get this corrected.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA 98290

It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.