[AT] OT - Refurbished computers

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Dec 28 18:23:30 PST 2016

On 12/28/2016 7:08 PM, charlie hill wrote:
> David I used to be that way but lately I've been doing more and more on
> my phone or Kindle.  About the only time I actually sit down at this
> computer
> (a lap top that sits almost permanently on a desk as if a desktop) is to
> read my
> regular e-mail which contains my ATIS mail or to look at a complex page that
> is not readable on a mobile device.

I do everything on this Asus laptop that is just 6 years old. I don't
have a smart phone yet but am going to
be forced into it by July as Sasktel drops support for the old flip
phone I have been using for 9 years. I never
cared for the idea of viewing everything on those little I phone screens
but people seem to to do it.
I did recently buy a Samsung tablet with a pretty big screen, about half
the size of the laptop. I think I could
live with that but so far I have no internet connection for it. I mainly
bought the tablet to use with the drone.

Ralph in Sask.