[AT] OT - Refurbished computers

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Wed Dec 28 17:08:53 PST 2016

David I used to be that way but lately I've been doing more and more on
my phone or Kindle.  About the only time I actually sit down at this
computer
(a lap top that sits almost permanently on a desk as if a desktop) is to
read my
regular e-mail which contains my ATIS mail or to look at a complex page that
is not readable on a mobile device.

Charlie