[AT] OT - Refurbished computers

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Dec 28 17:32:43 PST 2016

In many of the Lenovo refurbed or scratch and dent computers offered on
their site they often have only 4GB of ram memory.  That is really
inadequate.  I would not recommend anything less than 8Gb of Ram memory.  I
have a 500 GB Solid State memory in my desktop and the boot time is
significantly reduced but other than that I really don't notice any other
significant speed improvement. But I am not a game player or a heavy
graphics editor either.  SS memory is nice but not an outright necessity
IMHO.   I store a lot of information and pictures on my desktop. 1 TB is my
choice for a HD.

Dean VP
Snohomish, WA 98290

It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.