[AT] OT - Refurbished computers

Herb Metz metz-h.b at comcast.net
Tue Dec 27 10:39:54 PST 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike M
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2016 12:41 PM
To: Antique tractor email discussion group
Subject: [AT] OT - Refurbished computers

Hi all,

The computer I'm typing this on is on it's last legs, I need a new
laptop, but don't want to spend the bucks for a brand new one. Does
anyone have experience buying refurbished computers through companies
like tigerdirect, newegg, etc. Seems like I can get a better computer
than I have now for less than half the cost of a new one. Any other
deals out there? Thanks for any advice in advance.

Regards,

Mike M

---