[AT] Merry Christmas

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Dec 27 06:55:40 PST 2016

On 12/27/2016 8:21 AM, Dean Vinson wrote:
> Spencer, it's great that you run your dad's old train every year--what a fun
> and meaningful tradition!   Nice H&C sign, too... I have some model train
> stuff boxed up somewhere and periodically browse what's available these
> days, and have seen some cool signs like that--really neat to be able to
> approximate neon on a tiny scale.
>
> Ralph, wonderful aerial photo.   I'm envisioning an airborne Roosty6 wearing
> some little aviator's goggles...
>
> Hope the holidays and coming new year are joyful for all you fine folks on
> the list.
>
> Dean Vinson
> Saint Paris, Ohio

I liked the train too. A friend has a mint condition original late
fifties Lionel train. I've got an old Marx trainset too.
Glad you like the pic Dean. Check out the latest Roosty6 video on
youtube where I have uploaded some flying
video from over my farm and a bit more. Too cold for any extended
flights but I had to get up there and
try it out at least.  I don't think I can post links to youtube here on
the list.

Ralph in Sask.