[AT] Merry Christmas

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Dec 26 08:50:47 PST 2016

On 12/26/2016 9:44 AM, Bruce Fallon wrote:
> Cool Photo.   Doesn't look like the snow is too deep.

Bruce, it is just the right amount of snow to look good yet not require
much (if any) shoveling.
We got a little more yesterday and its blowing around some in the wind.
Bo, I was using the Autel Robotics X Star Premium. While DJI Phantom
seems to be the big
name in drones you might know I'd have to pick something a little
different. The Autel has
great reviews and so far I like the way it works. Only problem is the
MP4 video files from the
drone's camera don't want to open up on my windows 7 media viewer or
movie maker so its
going to take a bit of work to put together a youtube video. I'm not
giving up yet though.

Ralph in Sask.