[AT] Merry Christmas

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Dec 25 17:21:48 PST 2016

And a Merry Christmas from me and my family as well. Here's a small gift for you folks: a picture of a very old train that runs around our tree every year. It is a 1937 Lionel Junior.  My father got it when he was five years old. And for the list's enjoyment, you'll find a small tractor that graces the railroad crossing every year in the picture as well.

And a happy new year!

PS: The H&C coffee sign is a replica of the sign that can still be seen in Roanoke Virginia near the old Norfolk and Southern yards.