[AT] O.T. Older Homelite chain saw parts

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 22 04:58:21 PST 2016

I still remember having to use my right hand to uncurl my left hand after using those vibratory chainsaws :-)
My SXL drank straight gas and died, it was my fault, same colored can as the mix. My older hands sure like the Stihl/Husky cushoned grips :-)
On a good day, it was 1 hour from door step and back to get a big pickup load of wood with the SXL, it would cut good with a sharp chisle chain.

Len Rugen

rugenl at yahoo.com