[AT] Off Topic -- burning wood

Steve W. swilliams268 at frontier.com
Wed Dec 21 21:40:15 PST 2016

Dean Vinson wrote:
> Don't know whether the pellets would still pop and spark, interesting
> question.   I bet that stuff would beat the heck out of the pellet mill,
> though... hard as a rock!
>
> Dean Vinson
> Saint Paris, OH

Looking online there are a couple places that make them. Considering it
has the highest btu of any wood I would bet the pellets would be good.
Not sure how long a mill would last, although there are a few "home"
sized ones that they demo by adding coal to the grinder to show how
tough they are....

Hmm might be an interesting thing to try, Have a bunch of neighbors who
run pellet stoves, I have one in the shop for "ambiance".

--
Steve W.