[AT] Off Topic -- burning wood / bonfires

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Wed Dec 21 17:09:04 PST 2016

Mike, that's my general approach with the osage orange also.   One bit of advice, though.  If you use the tractor bucket for shoving the ends in on a big bonfire, but you also use the tractor bucket to haul the chainsaw back to where you're working after refilling it/changing the chain/whatever, stop and take the saw out before you shove in the fire again.   Saws seem to prefer that approach.  Trust me.  ;)

Dean Vinson
Saint Paris, Ohio