[AT] Rock Falls, IL

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 13:28:33 PST 2016

There is a memory, Darrell.  When I was in grade school there was a man who
lived in the housr next to the school property who owned a feed grinding or
milling truck.  I remember as a kid asking my father what that big truck
was for.  As I sit here I can visualize the man, the truck, and the house
he owned.    Took a few minutes to remember his name, but it came to me.
Mr. Studeman.  That was around 1950 here in NY.

Charlie