[AT] Rock Falls, IL

Al Jones farmallsupera1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 09:45:33 PST 2016

 Any members near Rock Falls, IL?  I lost my mind and bought a nice M
Farmall from a collector up there.  A friend of mine with a gooseneck
and I are thinking about going up maybe this week to pick it up.  I
have been watching the weather forecast and it looks like it's going
to be dry this week but COLD. Since they got snow over the weekend was
wondering what the main roads/interstates are like, us NC guys don't
navigate well in snow/ice!  I really don't want to have to let it sit
there till spring......

thanks,
Al