[AT] Ice and the 620

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Sat Dec 17 16:27:56 PST 2016

That looks like a mess to deal with Dean. But that 620 looks good in the picture.

I've got tire chains on the Deere 2640 so when we get weather like that I run it up and down the lane (I haven't tried to blade it) to roughen it up before it freezes again. At least it gives the car tires something to bite.

Brad