[AT] Speaking of Stuck

David Bruce tractor57 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 09:16:37 PST 2016

Not  a stuck story but part of my history.  Many years ago I was having
some earth moved. There was extra and a coworker who lived nearby wanted
a couple loads in his front yard. So two dump trucks (I rode along in
one to give directions). The other was being driven by a new driver. The
load I was with was dumped with no issues but as I looked over at the
second truck I saw it tipping to the side. Needless to say that man got
one day's pay and no more. Luckily no one was seriously hurt and I had a
big laugh when I called my coworker with the news - "you have your fill
dirt but you have a truck on its side in your front yard".

David NW NC