[AT] Speaking of Stuck

Joe Hazewinkel jahaze at aol.com
Thu Dec 15 13:14:15 PST 2016

Seems like he could put some boards under the bucket and lift himself out.

Enjoy, Joe

Sent via mobile device

On Dec 15, 2016, at 3:18 PM, Doug Tallman <dtallman at accnorwalk.com> wrote:

 Heres a little picture that might cheer you up....and yes, I'm a dumb ass and yes it's still stuck since last Saturday night. We've had rain and snow and more coming. Probably totaled the engine and hydraulics. Mostly coal dust/water and lots of heavy clay. I guess I'll be prepping the gravely for snow removal this year.