[AT] Heading out to plow some snow

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 04:57:30 PST 2016

And this is why you always need to own more than one tractor!

In fact one of the primary jobs for my JD440IC is getting another machine
out of trouble.  It's only been MY other machine just the once (3' of snow
on the ground, 5 degrees below zero, it's a long story) but my neighbors
have come calling a few times as well.  The crawler has run right down the
(paved) road a few different times.  I wouldn't try it in July but in
winter it barely leaves a trace on the tarmac.

SO