[AT] Heading out to plow some snow

Ronald Cook ron at lakeport-1.com
Wed Dec 14 23:42:34 PST 2016

If it has been sitting for any length of time, perhaps the fuel was down
or maybe even gone from the carb bowl.  My 60 can do that.  Getting oil
pressure while cranking opens the fuel shutoff and lets fuel to the
carburetor.  Then it starts.  Try letting fuel into the carburetor with
the manual control.  Bet it starts right off quick.  Easier on starter
and battery.

Ron Cook, Salix, IA