[AT] Tractors and other stuff...

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Wed Dec 14 07:57:21 PST 2016

Got here to Washington State.

Bruce Fallon
Langley, WA 98260

-----Original Message-----
From: at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
[mailto:at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com] On Behalf Of Ralph Goff
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 10:04 PM
To: Antique tractor email discussion group
Subject: Re: [AT] Tractors and other stuff...

On 12/13/2016 11:15 PM, Greg Hass wrote:
> Ralph; I can't speak for the list, but the picture came through great
> for me; at least the one that looks like the elevator is rotted. Please
> don't give up on sending pictures although I can see the frustration in
> having some or a lot of your messages not getting through.
>         Greg Hass
> _
Thanks for letting me know Greg. I had no idea as it never showed up
here. I seem to
get most of the other posts from other members (I think) but for some
reason that one
never did show. Just to experiment, here is a 1950 vintage pic of my dad
with his JD
model D in a winter scene. I'm guess he has just done an oil change and
looks like he
might be in the process of rolling up a cigarette from the W.D. and
H.O.  package in his
hands. That one was one of his popular brands.

Ralph in Sask.