[AT] Tractors and other stuff...

Easley, Greg A. EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Tue Dec 13 11:10:36 PST 2016

Sounds good in theory, but I'm afraid I'd have to quit my day job in order to have enough time to keep up with the breakage that would occur with those two as operators.

Greg

Sounds like you need a small hay making outfit. Perhaps some dis-incentive machines like a sickle bar on a TO-20 for the daughter, maybe a crimper and a wheel rake. A TO 35 or similar on a small baler.
Then you simply say "I'll keep the machinery going, but YOU TWO need to operate it"

If they like it you end up saving money AND end up with more tractors!
If they decide it's far to much work and sell the horses, you end up with tractors AND more storage room for .... Tractors...
You win either way...

--
Steve W.