[AT] Tractors and other stuff...

Easley, Greg A. EasleyG at health.missouri.edu
Mon Dec 12 07:29:39 PST 2016

Recently, I was given first shot at ten or so letter series IH tractors and a nice compliment of implements.
This collection was put together in the 90's by an older fellow who had good intentions of restoring it all.
By the time he'd acquired all of the tractors he wanted, he didn't have the gumption to do the restoring.
Everything was stored under cover, but the years took a toll and all of them are now stuck.  All but one
or two were good runners when they were put into storage.
There's no question that they are worth a lot less now than what they were back then.

Greg