[AT] Tractor/Cars

Dick Day dickday0 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 19:32:41 PST 2016

*Tractors...*
I have a  '52 JD60  that I started restoring in March of 1996 and completed
it in September of 1998.  I cannot easily get up on there anymore.  The
last time I used it was the summer of 2014, it started right up.

If I only use it once every few years or so, will the seals/gaskets etc.
start drying up?  I love the tractor and would hate to get rid of it, but
if I'm slowly destroying it but not using it, maybe I should.

Thoughts?

*Cars...*
I'm on a quest... I would love to find a '55 to '64 Tbird. Looking for one
that was driven by that little old lady, or.. an older restoration. I'm not
looking for a project car , I just want one to drive and enjoy.

Although I have a car hauler with a hydraulic-lift ramp, I'm not in a
position to make any really long runs, so it would have to be here in the
Midwest.

Would appreciate any and all suggestions and advice.

Thanks!