[AT] Tractors and other stuff...

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Thu Dec 8 19:15:41 PST 2016

I didn't know you could buy anything GREEN and running for that cheap!
Maybe markets are softening? I never see them on CL so I can't offer any
trends from there. There have been a couple Farmall H's that look in
similar condition for around $1,200-1,600 that have been for sale for a
while now on CL. Maybe this is one of those times its not JUST about the
money, how about getting him to make you an offer--if its way more than
you really need you can always counter with a lower offer--you'd both
feel good about the deal then!

John Hall