[AT] antifreeze

Stephen Offiler soffiler at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 11:59:18 PST 2016

Me too, Henry.  I keep a few Sharpies at strategic points around the shop
so there's always one pretty nearby.  I also keep a roll of blue painter's
tape for making flag labels.  The tape is wrapped around the container
handle and stuck to itself so it's like a flap or a flag.  I use them on
gas cans to record date of purchase, octane, and stabilizer; also on
two-stroke premix cans to record that info plus mix ratio.  I also make
little labels to record service such as oil changes etc.  That's why I use
blue painter's tape rather than masking tape.  The blue stuff seems last
longer and peel off easier than the familiar old masking tape.  Then,
there's clear packing tape.  Every now and then the Sharpie doesn't seem
permanent enough, like for example on brake fluid containers (marked with
date opened).  A tiny bit of spilled brake fluid and the Sharpie mark
disappears.  So I cover the marking with clear tape to protect it.

SO