[AT] antifreeze

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Dec 4 12:17:24 PST 2016

Well, got everything here checked that should need it. Actually made my
son do it while I supervised. Some of the radiators have wire caps that
hold the lid on, some big wing nuts, some had big rubber boots that seal
against the hood/cowl, some look like plain old caps, while yet others
have the little plastic lever you have to flip up. A couple he had to
read over his head to reach, couple more he had to climb ladders on the
equipment. Lets just say he realizes not all radiators are the same.
Just wait till he has to check the one in his mothers car--its an
overflow tank (sort of) mounted on the firewall.

John Hall