[AT] antifreeze

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 07:41:08 PST 2016

Draining water.... that brings back the childhood memory of being too poor (or maybe had a bad radiator) to use antifreeze.  It was  my job to carry a bucket of water to the IH H, Dad would start it, then fill the radiator.  He would use it for the day, then drain it that evening.
I remember how hard it was to carry one bucket of water, then I learned to carry 2 buckets at the same time, one for the chickens.  Balance is good.  I don't think I remember really how hard I probably worked as a kid, I just didn't know any different.

Len Rugen

rugenl at yahoo.com