[AT] antifreeze

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Dec 1 19:39:34 PST 2016

I made the decision a couple of years ago to never use anything but
distilled water and antifreeze for topping off, and replacement after a
cooling system repair.   It has saved me many long nights of testing
radiators that are too far down to reach the coolant and having to crawl
underneath and find a drain valve to extract a teaspoon of coolant out
of, then finding out that it only had colored water in it and having to
start an engine that had not been running in 7 or 8 months.  This year I
double checked, but it only took about an hour....

Cecil in OKla