[AT] I've Had It ALL....... (OT)

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Dec 1 19:29:09 PST 2016

List has been vewy vewy Qwiet!!  I have been moving trees and winding
wire, and generally trying to stay ahead of a crew of 3 hard working
Mexican fellows who are helping me clear out and replace  a 1/4 mile
fence that was grown up in Cedar, willow, Hackberry and Bois DÁrc for
the last 40 years.   Some of the trees were over 3ft in diameter.  As of
5pm today we had Hog wire on about 1/2 of the length.  Had to set 2
stretch posts to put a gate between.  The worst installation part is
tomorrow, as there is about 300 ft that parallels a creek  only 12 ft
from the bank.  It is where an old railroad trestle was from 1913 to
1939 including the embankment and grade for the railroad.  A real mess.
It has needed repair for at least 25 years..    Hopefully we will ge the
rest done before the winter storm is headed for us on Sat afternoon...

Cecil in OKla