[AT] cutting hay

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 07:00:09 PDT 2016

Luckily,

My Dad was an active amateur photographer. He took pictures of everything,
even the mundane. He left stacks of slides and prints in his wake.
Unfortunately his third wife wound up with the bulk of them but I managed
to get a few.

Here's one he took of my Grandfather operating the Allis Chalmers I still
have today.