[AT] OT - Crushed asphalt over old asphalt?

cecil bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Aug 23 18:39:01 PDT 2016

Mike:

If you could spray some used oil or diesel over it after spreading, and
then roll it, you would probably have a like new driveway.   You might
ask a local asphalt contractor if they would spray a coating of oil over
it after you get it spread.  I have a 2 tonand a 5 ton and 3 pneumatic
rollers here, but that doesn't do you a lot of good..

Cecil in OKla