[AT] storing outside

John Hall jtchall at nc.rr.com
Tue Aug 23 13:17:39 PDT 2016

Its for my combine. The corn header is small enough (2 row) that I built
a large platform to sit it on that allows me to move it with a forklift
attachment on a larger tractor. The grain header is way too big for
that. I'd love to build a header cart to put it on so I could move it
out of the way. Right now I have to leave it kind of in front of the
shop (much easier to hook and unhook on concrete.

John